New moon in Libra- Time to find balance

Oh Libra, I have such a love hate relationship with you.

You understand me like few others do, much because of your penchant for promoting communication and balance- something a flighty Gemini can struggle hugely with.  Yet every time I deal with you I get burnt, in one way or another.


I loose friends I thought were family, I find out the person I was romantically involved with- is nothing like the person I thought they were.  You bring up issues I am more than happy to not address (all in the name of balance obviously 🙄 ) or expose me to wild and crazy new things I think I need, only to decide several months/ weeks down the line- I really don't (and so have to deal with the mess of everything then!). 

I am slowly getting wise to your ways though. I know what you are about, what you promote and what you ask of me.  Which is why it is no surprise that this new moon is in Libra considering everything going on in my little bubble right now. Paired with Venus in retrograde (Venus being the ruler of women and all things goddess-esq) and retrograde being the less than shiny aspects of this, I feel you could be camping in my back yard playing chess smoking a joint right now #balance right!!


So what are you asking of me this time around?  What is this New Moon going to throw my way? 

In a nut shell you are looking to me to work on my relationships with myself and others.

You are asking me to recognise that every act and every decision is a balancing act, and that opposites can exist harmoniously.

You are encouraging me to make peace in my relationships, with myself and with others, in a way that re-instates the balance but does not compromise my integrity or values. (and you warn this may not be met with open arms).

You are asking me to honour love and respect the goddess I am, whilst also doing the same with those in a similar position. To look into the past and see where I could have acted differently and learn from these lessons, so as not to take them forward into the future.


New moons are a time of re branding, re starting and refreshing yourself.  There is so much potential for growth with this new moon, but the Venus retrograde requires us to go through the rough patches first before we will feel the brighter side of things.  We have to earn our stripes basically.

Once we do though, we will emerge a brand new bitch!

Libra is about balancing, finding a way to serve your needs with those around you, along with balancing your needs with your wants.
Venus promotes embodiment of the feminine side of life, the fun, flirty, bold and abundant aspects.

Conquer the skeletons related to these aspects and there will be no stopping us going forward! 


Comments

Popular Posts